2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChapnall Road, Walsoken, Wisbech
Sold STC £150,000
- Two bedroom detached bungalow
- Kitchen and utility room
- Sun room
- Garage and off road parking
- Gas central heating
EXTREMELY WELL LOCATED!! This 2 bedroom detached bungalow is situated within easy access to all local amenities and comprises a lounge, kitchen, utility room, conservatory, 2 double bedrooms and a family bathroom. An early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
Set within a popular residential location, within easy access to many local amenities, this detached bungalow must be viewed to appreciate. The lounge has a feature fireplace with a fitted electric fire. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, an inset sink unit, a built-in electric oven with a gas hob and a cooker hood over plus a wall mounted boiler. There is a separate utility area with access to the spacious sun room which boasts doors leading out to the rear garden. Completing the accommodation are two double bedrooms and re-fitted shower room. Outside there is off road parking to the front of the property and a drive to the side giving access to the single garage. The rear garden is fully enclosed and has a decked area plus a timber summer house (available by separate negotiation).
Utility Room 8' 9" x 7' 4" ( 2.67m x 2.24m )
Sun Room 15' 6" maximum x 12' 10" ( 4.72m maximum x 3.91m )
Kitchen 7' 8" x 10' 4" ( 2.34m x 3.15m )
Lounge 13' 11" x 10' 11" ( 4.24m x 3.33m )
Bedroom 1 13' 4" maximum x 11' 9" ( 4.06m maximum x 3.58m )
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.02m x 3.33m )
Shower Room 6' 1" x 5' 5" ( 1.85m x 1.65m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. At the third set of traffic lights turn left into Norwich Road. At the mini roundabout proceed straight on and continue along. Turn right into Chapnall Road where the property will be found on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42855627.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.