3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChestnut Drive, Hagley, Stourbridge
Sold STC £220,000
- Fantastic Semi-Detached Property
- Ideal Village Location
- Within Hagley Catchment for Schools and Local Amenities
- Three Bedrooms with En Suite To Master
- Garage and Allocated Parking
A well presented three bedroom semi-detached property situated in the ideal location of Chestnut Drive. Being within walking distance to Hagley Village, local amenities and within Hagley school catchments.
A well presented three bedroom semi-detached property situated in the ideal location of Chestnut Drive. Being within walking distance to Hagley Village, local amenities and within Hagley school catchments. Accommodation briefly comprises of: Downstairs Cloakroom/ W.C, Lounge. Kitchen, Three Bedrooms with En Suite to Master, Bathroom, Rear Garden, Allocated Parking and Garage.
Having pathway steps up to door with canopy over giving access to:
Having stairs to first floor, understairs storage cupboard and doors to lounge and cloakroom
Having rear facing double glazed window, ceiling light connection, low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with splash back tiling and central heating radiator
Lounge 15' 3" x 9' 3" ( 4.65m x 2.82m )
Having a front facing double glazed bay window, Double glazed French doors to rear garden, two central heating radiators and two ceiling light connections
Kitchen 15' 2" x 12' 1" ( 4.62m x 3.68m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall/ base units and work surfaces over incorporating a sink/ drainer unit with mixer tap over. Built in four ring hob with extractor fan over and electric oven beneath, integrated dish washer and further space for fridge/ freezer and washing machine. Two central heating radiators, two ceiling light connections and rear facing double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access, airing cupboard and front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 10' x 11' 9" into recess ( 3.05m x 3.58m into recess )
Having a front facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator and ceiling light connections.
Having a shower cubicle, low level w.c and complimentary tiling to walls. Central heating radiator, ceiling light connection and rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 8' 2" x 12' 8" into recess ( 2.49m x 3.86m into recess )
Having a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and ceiling light connection.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 6' 11" ( 3.58m x 2.11m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and ceiling light connection.
Having a panelled bath with shower attachment over, low level w.c and wash hand basin with complimentary tiling to walls. Central heating radiator, ceiling light connection and rear facing double glazed window.
Having side gate access leading to mainly laid lawn and paved patio area.
Having up and over door and parking space at front of garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42855636.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAG102955. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Hagley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.