2 bedroom terraced house for saleUpper Fant Road, Maidstone, Kent
Sold STC £235,000
- 2 bedroom character property
- Off road parking for multiple cars
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Private rear garden
- Close proximity to local shops, rail links and some fantastic schools
- EPC energy rating D (66)
This fantastic character property has been finished to a very high standard throughout and is ready to just move into.Imagine preparing dinner in the modern fitted kitchen whilst your partner/ family is sat around the table in the dining room eagerly awaiting your next culinary delight! You will love no more cold feet in the mornings with the under floor heating ensuring you are always warm.The garden area is currently paved for those people who like the idea of low maintenance, however this could be easily turfed should you want to.If there is more than one car in the family this will not be an issue as there is off road parking for multiple cars to the front of the property.The location of the property is extremely handy, with Maidstone town centre only a short distance away and local shops and schools in the immediate area.
- Lounge: 11'5 x 10'1 (3.48m x 3.08m)
- Dining Room: 10'8 x 10'5 (3.25m x 3.18m)
- Kitchen: 13'7 x 5'6 (4.14m x 1.68m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'4 x 10'2 (3.46m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'4 x 6'3 (3.15m x 1.91m)
- Rear Garden
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42857040.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13152051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.