4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVictoria Street, Larkhall
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached
- Spacious Extension
- Triple Garage
- Corner Plot
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- £1000 Buyers Incentive Available
Beautifully maintained and extended traditional red sandstone semi-detached villa which offers generous rooms, flexible layout and enclosed gardens with garage with the potential to double as a workshop.
Nestled in a corner plot with grounds to the front, side and rear, this family home offers an abundance of features and qualities that must be viewed to be appreciated.
Entering via large storm doors into an entrance vestibule with Victorian floor tiles the property follows a traditional layout. The front facing lounge has an open outlook with bay windows, feature fireplace and ornate ceiling to name a few of its features. A ground floor bedroom which could double as a formal dining room or sitting room sits at the rear of the property and has attractive varnished wood floors. The dining kitchen to the rear of the property has a range of wall and floor units, range style cooker and Belfast style sink. The property then flows into a utility room with a downstairs shower room. The garden is accessed from the utility room.
On ascending the stairs to the split level is the main family bathroom which is of a fantastic size with roll top bath and separate shower unit. The first floor of the property has two generous double rooms with the master enjoying open outlooks from the bay window to the front of the property and a further single bedroom or study.
The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, triple garage and abundance of parking.
Larkhall is a popular commuter village with excellent schooling, shopping facilities and sports amenities. The nearby M74 motorway provides excellent road links throughout the West.
Lounge 19' 2" into bay x 13' 4" ( 5.84m into bay x 4.06m )
Kitchen 11' 3" x 12' 1" ( 3.43m x 3.68m )
Utility Room 8' 1" x 7' 5" ( 2.46m x 2.26m )
Bedroom One 18' 7" into bay x 12' 4" max ( 5.66m into bay x 3.76m max )
Bedroom Two 12' 2" max x 11' 1" max ( 3.71m max x 3.38m max )
Bedroom Three 13' 5" x 12' 1" ( 4.09m x 3.68m )
Bedroom Four 6' 2" x 9' 2" max ( 1.88m x 2.79m max )
Bathroom 12' 2" x 11' 9" ( 3.71m x 3.58m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42857406.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HML101829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.