4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOtley Road, Adel, Leeds
Sold STC £365,000
- Traditional Semi Detached
- 4 Bedrooms. Bathroom. Sep W.C.
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Gas C.H. Part D.G.
- Well Proportioned Accommodation
- Driveway. Gardens. Dble Garage
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
A larger traditional style semi detached home set well back from the Otley Road. Sure to interest both families and the professional couple alike. In brief the property comprises; panelled reception hall, well proportioned lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen and to the first floor landing, four bedrooms, bathroom and separate W.C. The home has gas central heating and partial double glazing. Outside, to the front of the property there is a lawned garden with attractive borders and to the side a driveway leading to double garage. To the rear the garden benefits from a patio leading onto generous lawned garden with mature plants and trees to the borders. The garden affords a high degree of privacy.
Adel is one of the most sought after North Leeds residential areas having its own immediate facilities offering a variety of shops and restaurants. There are schools for all ages in the area along with supermarkets and leisure facilities. Adel has good vehicular access to the cosmopolitan amenities of Headingley and in the other direction Otley Road heads towards Otley, Ilkley and the Yorkshire Dales.
EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42864681.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ADE160246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Adel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.