3 bedroom semi-detached villa for saleHawkhead Road, Paisley
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Driveway Parking
- Original / Traditional Features
- Three Bedrooms - Three Public Rooms and Large Loft Space
- Generous Corner Plot - With Great Size Rear Garden
- Desirable / Sought After Location
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Island Unit
- Modern Fitted Shower Room
Sold. Similar properties required.
19' 0'' x 18' 1'' (5.8m x 5.5m)
Bright spacious room with bay window. Traditional high ceiling and light fitting. Feature fireplace.
13' 5'' x 13' 1'' (4.1m x 4.0m)
Large bright living space with two access points from the hallway. Traditional high ceiling and light fitting.
13' 1'' x 12' 10'' (4.0m x 3.9m)
Great sized family dining room. Storage cupboard.
15' 1'' x 12' 2'' (4.6m x 3.7m)
Modern fitted wall and base cupboards. Gas range cooker with splash back tiling. Centre island station. Integrated dishwasher.
Sun Room / Utility
13' 1'' x 7' 3'' (4.0m x 2.2m)
Currently being used as a laundry room. Gives access to W.C. and rear garden.
12' 2'' x 8' 2'' (3.7m x 2.5m)
Modern fitted four piece suite with bidet. Overhead shower and screen.
16' 9'' x 16' 5'' (5.1m x 5.0m)
Large spacious room with traditional features. Feature bay window overlooking Barshaw Park.
12' 10'' x 11' 2'' (3.9m x 3.4m)
Good Sized Bedroom
12' 10'' x 8' 2'' (3.9m x 2.5m)
Bright spacious double bedroom.
21' 4'' x 13' 1'' (6.5m x 4.0m)
Large Loft Space
8' 6'' x 6' 7'' (2.6m x 2.0m)
Modern two piece suite with walk in luxury shower. Velux window.
6' 7'' x 3' 11'' (2.0m x 1.2m)
Driveway parking at rear / side of property.
19' 8'' x 15' 9'' (6.0m x 4.8m)
Gives access to the lounge, dining room and family room. Staircase leading to upper apartments.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6925791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castlehead Properties, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.