Plot for saleMayorswell Close, Durham, DH1
Sold by Us
- Planning Permission Granted
- Detached Three Bedroom Dwelling
- Easy walking distance to the historical Durham City centre
- Good Access to the A1
- Quiet Residential Cul-de-sac
Occupying a prime residential location, with good access to the A1 and within easy walking distance into Durham city centre, this fabulous plot with planning permission to build a brand new detached three bed dwelling.
Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, outline planning permission has been granted for 3 bedroom dwelling with a two vehicle driveway. The area generally is characterised by a mixture of well present residential houses, falling within the Durham conservation area and benefiting from being just a stone’s throw from the historic Durham City centre.
Planning Permission Ref: DM/15/01717/FPA<!--EndFragment-->
3 / 4 Bed Semi Detached house next to plot also available for sale , which can be bought with the land ( O.I.R.O £315,000). Details on request. Potential for 8 bed student let (subject to approval) on the site of the advertised plot.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2x2-3o5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.