3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMorse Road, Norton Fitzwarren, Taunton
Sold STC £175,000
- Three bedrooms, master with en-suite
- Well-presented end terrace house
- Front & rear gardens
- Parking for two cars
- Ideal FTB or BTL Investment
FOX & SONS are offering this well-presented modern home
Tucked away at the end of a popular terrace, this well-presented modern home benefits from off-road parking for two cars, enclosed front and rear gardens, lounge, kitchen/diner, downstairs cloakroom, bathroom and master en-suite. Ideal for a first home, young families and buy to let investors.
The property can be approached from either front or rear aspects. At the rear is a driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles and access through the back gate in to the rear garden. At the front, the gardens are generous in size and enclosed by wood panel fencing, accessed at the end of the pathway the front entrance is sheltered by a storm canopy and has a composite door opening in to the living accommodation.
Presented in neutral décor and featuring telephone and power points, radiator, laminate flooring and doors opening to;
Cloakroom 5' 9" x 2' 9" ( 1.75m x 0.84m )
Attractively presented and featuring front facing uPVC obscure double glazed window, extractor, vinyl flooring, radiator, corner pedestal wash basin with mixer tap and low level flush WC.
Living Room 17' 6" max x 15' 1" max ( 5.33m max x 4.60m max )
A generously proportioned and well-presented living room with front facing uPVC double glazed windows, radiators, laminate flooring, TV aerial, telephone and Sky connection points, stairs to the first floor and ample space for a wide range of seating and display furniture. A door opens through to;
Kitchen / Dining Room 15' 1" x 9' ( 4.60m x 2.74m )
Enjoying a light and airy aspect with neutral décor, rear facing uPVC double glazed French style doors to the rear garden and a rear facing window, attractive tile effect vinyl flooring, radiator, large under stair storage cupboard and ample space for a good sized dining table and chairs. The kitchen comprises of a modern range of matching wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces and upstands, stainless steel drainer sink with mixer tap and integrated four ring gas hob with cooker hood over and electric fan oven below. Space and plumbing is available for a tall fridge freezer, slim-line dishwasher and a washing machine. The boiler is discreetly housed in a wall cupboard.
First Floor Landing
This features loft access, smoke alarm, airing cupboard over the stairs housing the hot water cylinder and access off to first floor accommodation including;
Bathroom 6' 6" x 5' 7" ( 1.98m x 1.70m )
A well-presented modern bathroom featuring rear facing uPVC obscure double glazed window, extractor, partially tiled walls and a suite in white to include flush WC, pedestal wash basin and bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 3" ( 3.10m x 2.51m )
A good sized second double bedroom with rear facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator and ample space for a double bed and a range of furniture.
Master Bedroom 13' 5" max x 8' 3" ( 4.09m max x 2.51m )
A generously sized well-presented double bedroom featuring front facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator, telephone point, Sky connection point and ample space for a double bed and a range of accompanying furniture. A door opens in to;
En-Suite Shower Room 8' 3" max in to shower x 4' 4" ( 2.51m max in to shower x 1.32m )
Also neutrally decorated, this modern shower room has an extractor, flush WC, pedestal wash basin and fully tiled recessed shower cubicle with mains shower over.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 6' 6" ( 2.46m x 1.98m )
A generously proportioned third bedroom which comfortably fits a single bed and a range of accompanying furniture and features a front facing double glazed window and radiator.
The rear garden is well-maintained and enclosed to all sides by fencing/wall making the outside space both child and pet friendly. The rear elevation is laid to paved patio providing space for garden furniture and entertaining and here there is an outside tap. A pathway continues along the side elevation with space for a garden shed. The remainder of the rear garden is laid mostly to lawn and bordered by flower beds laid to stone chippings.
From Taunton town centre take Staplegrove Road as it leads out of the town through the traffic lights at Staplegrove Village. At the next roundabout take the second exit to the Cross Keys roundabout where upon you take the first exit sign posted Norton Fitzwarren on the B3227. Follow the road into the village past the first shop and public house on the left, turning next left into Morse Road. The property will be identified by a Fox & Sons For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42870300.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.