3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBalfour Road, Bentley, DONCASTER
- End terrace property
- Three bedrooms
- Two recpetion rooms
- Ideal starter home
- Ready to move into
- Chain free
Guide Price £75,000 - £85,000 - This spacious three bedroom end terrace property and is ready to move into. The property is presented to a contemporary standard with a modern kitchen, two reception rooms and a low maintenance rear garden. No chain.
Access to the lounge and dining room.
Lounge 9' 10" x 15' 8" ( 3.00m x 4.78m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, electric fire and tiled flooring. Access to the kitchen and an opening into the dining room.
Dining Room 9' 10" x 15' 8" ( 3.00m x 4.78m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and tiled flooring. There is an opening into the lounge.
Kitchen 7' 7" x 15' 10" ( 2.31m x 4.83m )
Has rear and side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink, plumbing for a washing machine/dishwasher and electric hob/oven with extractor fan. There is full wall tiling and tiled flooring. Access to the garden and lounge.
First Floor Landing
Has a side facing double glazed window. Access to the bedrooms, bathroom and loft which has usable loft space with light.
Bedroom One 9' 11" x 15' 9" into wardrobe ( 3.02m x 4.80m into wardrobe )
Has a front facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 7" x 7' 8" into wardrobes ( 4.75m x 2.34m into wardrobes )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 7' 9" into wardrobe ( 3.00m x 2.36m into wardrobe )
Has a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Access to the bathroom.
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and panelled bath/ There is full wall tiling and tiled flooring.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden with a gravelled area and mature shrubs. Access to the rear. To the rear of the property is a block paved driveway and outside tap. Access to the front and outside WC.
Has partial wall tiling, lino flooring and dryer.
Has a side facing double glazed window, WC, full wall tiling and tiled flooring.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42870318.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR109956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.