3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKnighton Close, Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- A surprisingly spacious traditional three bedroom 'Streather' built semi-detached family home located in this most sought after cul-de-sac.
- Excellent spacious and welcoming through Reception Hall
- Pleasant Lounge
- Separate Dining Room with bay
- Fantastic open plan refitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Downstairs W.C.,
- Three generous sized Bedrooms
- Main Bathroom
- Garage Store
Bill Tandy and Company are delighted to offer for sale this surprisingly spacious 'Streather' built traditional three bedroom semi detached family home. The current owners have improved the property throughout with the ground floor boasting two good sized reception rooms together with an excellent open plan breakfast kitchen. On the first floor there are three generous bedrooms and a main bathroom. Knighton Close is a sought after cul-de-sac offering access for a variety of purchasers wanting local amenities including the highly regarded primary and secondary schools nearby and Mere Green centre which is currently under regeneration will offer a large range of shopping and leisure facilities.
Property ref: 121_1060_4171031
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42870579.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4171031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Four Oaks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.