1 bedroom apartment for saleCabbell Road, Cromer
Sold STC £80,000
- GUIDE £80,000 - £90,000
- Top Floor One Bedroom Flat
- Open Plan Feel & Stunning Sea Views!
- No Onward Chain!
- Recently Refurbished Throughout!
This is a one bedroom top floor flat with lovely sea views, set within a stone's throw to the beach, promenade and pier. The property has been recently refurbished throughout including a new kitchen, bathroom, carpets and re-decoration. With no onward chain!
GUIDE £80,000 - £90,000
This delightful top floor one bedroom flat has stunning sea views and is right in the heart of the lovely seaside town of Cromer, within walking distance to the shops, restaurants, supermarkets, cinema, transport links, and of course not forgetting the beautiful beaches, promenade and pier. This flat would suit first time buyers as the property has been recently refurbished with a new kitchen, bathroom, carpets and re-decoration throughout. The property allows lots of light with a modern open plan feel in the lounge with an archway into the kitchen. There is a double bedroom and bathroom. Offered with no onward chain!
With a single glazed entrance door to the side aspect. Carpet. Stairs leading to all floors. Doors off.
With an entrance door. Intercom. Slate tile effect vinyl flooring. Doors off.
Lounge / Diner 13' 5" x 10' 11" plus door recess ( 4.09m x 3.33m plus door recess )
Part sloped ceiling with some restricted head height.
With a double glazed window to the front and side aspects - giving stunning sea views! Electric heater and wall lights. Television and telephone points. Carpet. Arch into;
Kitchen 9' 9" x 4' 7" max ( 2.97m x 1.40m max )
With a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel single sink bowl with drainer and mixer tap. Space for freestanding cooker. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Slate tile effect vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 10' 11" max x 10' 1" max ( 3.33m max x 3.07m max )
Part sloped ceiling with some restricted head height.
With a double glazed window to the side aspect. Built in cupboard housing hot water tank. Electric heater and carpet.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin and bath with electric shower over and concertina glass screen. Shaver point in light and extractor fan. Electric heated towel rail. Slate tile effect vinyl flooring and part tiled splashbacks.
Please note there is a 199 year lease from 1990, leaving a balance of approx 173 years remaining on the lease. The annual ground rent is £63 per annum, and the service/maintenance charge is £500 per annum. You are able to sub-let the property.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42871734.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM104459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.