1 bedroom retirement property for saleCottage Grove, Southsea
Offers in Excess of £75,000
- First floor, retirement apartment
- Double Bedroom
- New electric fuse box
- Close to amenities, including bus routes
- Fitted shower room and kitchen
A first floor, warden assisted, retirement apartment overlooking the communal gardens. Conveniently located close to ALL AMENITIES including a bus route and an array of shops, this one bedroom home comes complete with fitted shower room, built in wardrobes to the bedroom and lounge.
A first floor, warden assisted, retirement apartment overlooking the communal gardens. Conveniently located close to all amenities including a bus route and an array of shops, this one bedroom home comes complete with fitted shower room, built in wardrobes to the bedroom and lounge with large storage cupboard.
Doors to shower room, lounge and bedroom, telephone intercom system, carpets.
Lounge 12' 9" x 12' 4" ( 3.89m x 3.76m )
Coved and textured ceiling, double glazed windows to rear aspect overlooking gardens. Night storage heater, carpet, television and telephone points, archway to kitchen, door to storage cupboard housing immersion heater,consumer unit and electric meter,
Kitchen 7' 2" x 5' 3" ( 2.18m x 1.60m )
Textured ceiling, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, cupboard and drawer units , stainless steel one and a half sink bowl unit, work surfaces, tiled walls, electric oven and hob, space for fridge/freezer, power sockets, lino flooring.
Bedroom 1 16' 3" x 8' 6" ( 4.95m x 2.59m )
Coved and textured ceiling, double glazed windows to rear elevation overlooking communal gardens, built in wardrobe. power points, carpet.
Corner shower cubicle. Wash hand basin and vanity unit. Extractor fan, WC, tiled walls, lino flooring,
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42871743.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.