2 bedroom terraced house for saleGrosvenor Road, Eastwood, Nottingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid Terrace Property
- Two Bedrooms
- No Upward Chain
- Ideal FTB or Investment Property
- Rear Garden
- Viewing by appointment only
This property offers Investment Potential and is in need of some modernisation. Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN and situated in the highly popular residential area of Eastwood is this TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY. Viewing by appointment only.
This property offers Investment Potential and is in need of some modernisation. Offered for sale with No Upward Chain and situated in the highly popular residential area of Eastwood providing good access to local amenities and J26 and J27 of the M1 Motorway, Briefly the property comprises of lounge, dining room, kitchen and to the first floor there are two bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside the property is set back from the road and to the rear there is a low maintenance garden. Viewing by appointment only please call for details.
Lounge 11' 11" plus bay x 12' 7" max ( 3.63m plus bay x 3.84m max )
Having Upvc double glazed bay window to the front elevation, wall mounted gas fire, wall mounted radiator, understairs storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 11' 10" plus recess ( 3.63m x 3.61m plus recess )
With Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation, feature cast iron fireplace with hearth and wood surround, built in storage cupboard, wall mounted radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 11" max x 7' 6" ( 3.02m max x 2.29m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating a one and half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, integrated electric oven with gas hob over, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for automatic washing machine, tiled flooring, Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation and Upvc double glazed door leading to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs from dining room and leading to bedrooms and family bathroom, with loft access and built in cupboard.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" max x 12' ( 3.86m max x 3.66m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, TV point and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 9' 3" max ( 3.63m x 2.82m max )
With Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator and loft access.
Fitted with a matching four piece white suite comprising of freestanding bath with feature mixer tap, low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin, freestanding spa shower with seating area overhead shower and side spray function, wall mounted heated towel radiator, partly tiled wall coverings, Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.
To the front is a low maintenance foreyard enclosed by brick wall with wrought iron gate.
To the rear of the property there is a pebbled garden with the addition of decked seating area and small outhouse enclosed by timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42871749.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104689. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.