2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWilliamson Gardens, Langley Mill, Nottingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Was £130,000 - Reduced to £120,000
- End Town House
- Two Bedrooms
- Kitchen Diner
- Allocated Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Modern Decor
- Well Presented
Viewing is highly recommended of this well presented TWO BEDROOM END TOWN HOUSE situated on a prime plot in the heart of Langley Mill. The property has good access to all local amenities and would ideally suite a First Time Buyer or Buy to Let Investor.
Offered for sale is this beautifully presented two bedroom end town house occupying a prime plot in the heart of Langley Mill giving good access to M1 motorway and Derby and Nottingham City Centres and Langley Mill Train Station. In the property comprises of entrance hallway, ground floor wc, lounge, kitchen diner and to the first floor there are two bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside the property has off road parking space and to the rear of the property there is a low maintenance well presented rear garden. The property would ideally suite a FTB or Buy to Let Investor and viewing is highly recommended.
With Upvc double glazed entrance door to the front elevation, internal doors leading to ground floor wc and lounge.
Ground Floor W C
Having Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation and two piece suite comprising of low level wc and hand wash basin.
Lounge 15' 9" x 9' 11" ( 4.80m x 3.02m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, feature wall mounted electric fire, TV point, wall mounted radiator, stairs to first floor accommodation and door leading to kitchen diner.
Kitchen Diner 13' 3" x 6' 8" ( 4.04m x 2.03m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising of a matching range of base and eye level units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating a one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated oven with gas hob over and stainless steel extractor fan, space for freestanding fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted radiator, Upvc double glazed window to rear and Upvc double glazed patio doors leading to garden.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs leading from the lounge, giving access to two bedrooms and family bathroom, Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 10' 5" ( 3.45m x 3.18m )
Having Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, full height fitted wardrobes, wall mounted radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 6' 11" ( 3.61m x 2.11m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Fitted with a matching three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over, low level wc and pedestal hand wash basin, partly tiled wall coverings, Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.
To the front of the property there is an allocated parking space.
To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance enclosed garden mainly laid to pebble with patio seating area enclosed by timber fencing with gate for rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42873987.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.