2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBath Road, Knowl Hill, Reading
- SYMPATHETICALLY REFURBISHED
- DELIGHTFUL COACH HOUSE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- CLOAKROOM, LOUNGE
- KITCHEN/DINER, UTILITY ROOM
- EN-SUITE & BATHROOM
- GARDENS & PARKING
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
This pair of delightful grade II listed coach houses, part of the formerly Seven Stars public house at Knowl Hill have been sympathetically refurbished to a high specification. Exposing the original oak beams, the coach houses have a contemporary open plan living space.
Wash hand basin, closed cister w.c., spotlights, oak laminate flooring.
Lounge 17' 7" max x 14' 2" max ( 5.36m max x 4.32m max )
Double glazed window to front, two radiators, telephone point, t.v. point, spotlights, understairs cupboard, oak laminate flooring.
Kitchen / Diner
Double glazed window to side, French door to garden, wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer with Blanco taps, granite work surfaces and upstand, glass splashback, Neff microwave, Neff double combination oven and induction hob, Neff cooker hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated Siemens fridgefreezer, two radiators, spotlights.
Undercounter base cupboards, sink drainer, Worcester Bosch central heating and hot water boiler, integrated separate washer and dryer, oak laminate flooring, double glazed window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from kitche/diner, double glazed velux window to rear.
Bedroom 1 14' 8" x 8' 3" ( 4.47m x 2.51m )
Double glazed velux window to rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, shower cubicle with rain bars, wash hand basin, extractor fan, w.c., chrome radiator.
Bedroom 2 14' 8" x 8' 3" ( 4.47m x 2.51m )
Double glazed velux window to rear, radiator.
Double glazed velux window to rear, chrome towel radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower, wash hand basin in vanity unit, extractor fan, closed cistern w.c., part tiled.
Lawn with lavender border and path to front door, gravel parking.
Laid to lawn.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 Bath Road towards Reading. At the Thicket roundabout continue on the A4 into Knowl Hill. After the dual carriage way turn immediately right into the slip road and the property will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42875223.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.