2 bedroom detached bungalow for salePrince Street, Wisbech
Sold STC £145,000
- Refurbished two bedroom detached bungalow
- Lounge/Diner plus conservatory
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- Off road parking
- Walking distance to town centre
Situated at the bottom of an established residential location, this superb detached bungalow has recently been refurbished throughout. The property offers a lounge/diner, modern kitchen, bathroom, conservatory and off road parking.
Set within walking distance to the town centre, this superb detached bungalow which has recently been refurbished must be viewed to appreciate.
The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, a lounge/diner boasting a wood burning stove and doors leading through to the kitchen and conservatory. The kitchen is fitted with a wide range of modern wall and base units with work surfaces over and has an inset stainless steel sink unit plus a built-in electric oven and hob with a cooker hood over. There are two bedrooms and completing the accommodation is the bathroom which comprises a wc hand basin and bath,
Outside there is a shingle driveway offering multi vehicle off road parking and a good size garden to the rear which is mainly laid to lawn. There is also a paved patio area with a timber shed.
Lounge/ Diner 23' x 10' 3" maximum ( 7.01m x 3.12m maximum )
Conservatory 8' 5" x 7' 11" ( 2.57m x 2.41m )
Kitchen 11' 9" maximum x 8' 4" ( 3.58m maximum x 2.54m )
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 10' 11" ( 3.58m x 3.33m )
Bedroom 2 9' 7" x 7' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.34m )
Bathroom 6' 2" x 5' 5" ( 1.88m x 1.65m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed to the third set of traffic lights and turn left into Norwich Road, continue along and turn right into Price Street, where the property will be found at the bottom on the right hand side. Look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42875226.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.