4 bedroom detached house for saleBiggar Road, Symington, Biggar
Sold STC £250,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- FOUR Bedroom Detached Villa
- Newly Completed
- Rural Locale
- Oil Central Heating
- Buyers Incentive of £1000
Newly completed, individually designed detached villa on a generous plot overlooking the surrounding countryside offering modern family living in a beautiful rural setting.
Entering the property through the main entrance over the decked terrace the property comprises spacious hallway with fitted storage with downstairs WC off. The property enjoys a particularly spacious lounge with patio doors facing the front of the plot and a dining room of a similar size with patio doors out to the decked area. The breakfasting size kitchen has a variety of wall and floor units offering a wealth of storage space and a back door gives access to the garden grounds. A downstairs bedroom could double as a further sitting room.
The first floor of the property comprises a 19ft by 16ft master suite with dressing room and en-suite, a further 19ft by 11ft second bedroom, a third double bedroom and family bathroom.
Surrounded by breathtaking scenery of the Clyde Valley and only 3 miles away from the historic market town of Biggar, the property is ideally situated for country living but still within city reach. Symington offers a Primary School and nursery, Post Office, general store, garage with filling station and the popular Tinto House Hotel. There are excellent road connections with the A72 from Biggar connecting to the A702 for Edinburgh and the M74 motorway giving access to Glasgow, the central belt and the South. Railway stations at Lanark and Carstairs have frequent train links. The thriving country town of Biggar offers a choice of shops including a supermarket. Other amenities include numerous pubs & restaurants, a High School, bank, theatre and a hospital.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42875256.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HML101529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.