2 bedroom flat for saleGrosvenor Road, Weymouth
Sold STC £115,000
- Retirement Flat
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Communal Lounge and Gardens
- Popular Residential Area
RETIREMENT APARTMENT: this two bedroom apartment is situated in the ever popular Ryan Court, the building is managed and has pull cords in every room for 24/7 assistance if needed, please call now to arrange your viewing.
Fox and Sons are proud to bring to the market this two bedroom first floor retirement apartment situated in the ever popular area of Lodmoor, the property benefits from pull cords in every room for 24 hour assistance, lounge, kitchen, wetroom, parking.The apartment is well presented throughout. the building also has a communal lounge for day time social events and has its own kitchen for afternoon tea.
Single glazed door to front. Single glazed window to front. Flooring.
Door to side. Radiator. Carpet. Large storage cupboard.
Lounge 10' 7" Max x 9' 3" Max ( 3.23m Max x 2.82m Max )
Double glazed window to front. Coved ceiling. TV point. Radiator. Pull cord.
Dining Room 10' 3" Max x 10' 1" Max ( 3.12m Max x 3.07m Max )
Double glazed window to front. TV point. Radiator. Carpet. Pull cord. Large storage cupboard.
Kitchen 6' 10" x 5' 6" ( 2.08m x 1.68m )
Double glazed window to side. Fitted kitchen with wall/base units and work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink. Tiling. Electric oven and hob with cooker hood. Space for fridge/freezer. Pull cord.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.64m )
Double glazed bay window to front. Built in wardrobes. TV point. Radiator. Carpet. Pull cord.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 7' 6" ( 3.45m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to side. TV point. Radiator. Carpet. Pull cord.
Walk in shower. Wash hand basin and WC. Extractor fan. Part tiling. Pull cord. Adjusted for disable use.
Communal garden. Laid to lawn. Outside shed space.
One allocated space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42875310.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.