2 bedroom apartment for saleCrane Mead, Ware
- Ground floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Patio area
- Allocated parking
William H Brown bring to market this TWO double bedroom CHAIN FREE ground floor riverside apartment which benefits from en-suite to master bedroom, PATIO area and parking. Within walking distance of Ware town centre and mainline station. Call 01920 465411 for viewing arrangements.
Accommodation Comprises Of:
Wooden entrance door. Laminate flooring, two storage cupboards, storage heater, power points and recessed lighting. Doors to all rooms.
Lounge/diner 17' 4" x 13' 8" ( 5.28m x 4.17m )
UPVC double glazed french doors to patio area with views towards the River Lea. Two wall mounted storage heaters, laminate flooring, television point, power points and coving to ceiling. Open to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 6' 11" ( 3.15m x 2.11m )
UPVC double glazed window with views towards the River Lea. Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Integrated electric oven and hob with extractor hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge-freezer. Tiled flooring, recessed lighting and power points.
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 11' 1" ( 4.55m x 3.38m )
Dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Two double fitted wardrobes, wall mounted electric panel radiator, power points and fitted carpet flooring. Door to en-suite shower room.
UPVC double glazed obscured window. Suite comprising of a fully tiled shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Wall mounted electric heater, extractor fan, recessed lighting and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" + door recess x 6' 6" ( 3.45m + door recess x 1.98m )
UPVC double glazed window. Wall mounted electric panel heater, power points and fitted carpet flooring.
UPVC double glazed obscured window. Suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Wall mounted electric heater, extractor fan, fitted carpet flooring and recessed lighting.
Beautifully maintained communal gardens leading to the river bank.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42875319.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE104111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.