3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWantage Road, Didcot
Sold STC £355,000
- 1930's bay fronted extended three bedroom semi-detached family home
- Two reception rooms plus large kitchen/dining room with access to rear
- UPVC double glazed windows and doors, gas fired radiator central heating
- White family bathroom suite plus downstairs cloakroom/shower room
- Wonderful south facing family rear garden circa 180' with good side access
- Large tandem length garage with light & power, good size bloc-paved driveway
- Highly desirable location so early viewings are strongly recommended
This rarely available and extended bay fronted 1930's three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in a very sought after location on the west side of older Didcot town giving good access to many local amenities including Didcot town centre and Didcot Parkway mainline station. The property benefits from its nice family living accommodation and the large south facing rear garden of circa 180ft plus the tandem length garage, viewings are highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42875514.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6334744. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hodsons, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.