2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleOld Gate Road, Faversham, Kent
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- Best Offers Plus - Buyer's fees apply
- Extended 2 bedroom semi detached bungalow
- Delightful gardens with views
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (60)
If gardening is your passion then you will not want to miss this opportunity to acquire an extended semi detached bungalow. There is a delightful garden to the rear where you can sit and relax in peace and quiet whilst admiring the colourful view and your surroundings. There is space to "grow your own" and a seating area to watch the local bird life go about their daily business.The bungalow itself is well designed and was extended by the previous owners so that it now provides a large lounge area and dining area which is great if you want to spread your wings and ideal if you entertain family and friends as you will find ample room for a decent sized dining room table and chairs.Old Gate Road is a highly popular location that is sought after as it is within easy walking distance of Faversham's market town centre. There is a choice of local supermarkets, both are within walking distance and a local bus service for those who might want to travel a bit further afield. The property is being offered for sale with no onward chain and will be a perfect place to enjoy your spare time.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Entrance Lobby
- Lounge Area: 14'11 x 10'11 (4.55m x 3.33m)
- Dining Area: 9'10 x 6'6 (3.00m x 1.98m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 11'1 x 8'10 (3.38m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'11 x 11'11 (3.63m x 3.63m)
- Bedroom 2: 8'11 x 7'10 (2.72m x 2.39m)
- Family Bathroom
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42875598.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10829762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Faversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.