4 bedroom terraced house for saleMarmion Road, Hoylake
- Mid terrace 'seaside' four bedroom home
- master bed en-suite & family bathroom
- hallway, lounge & dining kitchen
- rear walled courtyard garden
- close proximity to seafront
- must view to appreciate all features
Offering a deceptively spacious interior and many delightful features throughout, this mid terraced four bedroom period family home must be viewed to fully appreciate all that lies within. Situated within close proximity to Hoylake seafront and convenient to all town amenities and local public transport links. The property is light and welcoming and comprises of four double bedrooms, master with generous sized en-suite bathroom, hallway, lounge, dining room with French doors through to courtyard, fitted kitchen, family bathroom, town garden frontage and enclosed courtyard at the rear with outhouse. A delightful home that must be viewed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42875610.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6813488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.