2 bedroom terraced house for saleGordon Road, Harborne, Birmingham
Sold STC £265,000
- TERRACED PROPERTY
- TWO BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- CALL NOW 0121 427 3264
**** FANTASTIC LOCATION IN THE HEART OF HARBORNE ***** WALKING DISTANCE OF THE HIGH STREET ****
TRADITIONAL VICTORIAN TERRACE ******* TWO BEDROOMS AND UPSTAIRS BATHROOM ***** TWO RECEPTION ROOMS**** FITTED KITCHEN ***
A Delightful Two Bedroom Victorian Terrace Property Located off the Main High Street in Harborne. Benefitting from Two Reception Rooms, Fitted Kitchen, Two Good Sized Bedrooms to the First Floor and Family Bathroom, Rear Gardens. Partial Double Glazed (where specified)
Original style flooring and radiator.
Lounge 14' x 10' 1" ( 4.27m x 3.07m )
Double glazed bay window, original style wooden flooring and radiator.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 13' 3" ( 3.45m x 4.04m )
Double glazed window, fireplace and radiator.
Single glazed window, wall and base units with work surfaces over, built in oven and hob, sink unit, space for a washing machine, central heating boiler, tiled flooring and door to garden.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 11' 1" ( 4.04m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 10' 3" ( 3.51m x 3.12m )
Single glazed window and radiator.
Single glazed window, bath with mixer taps and shower over, vanity wash hand basin, laminate flooring, wc and part tiled.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42876630.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBN105168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.