4 bedroom detached house for saleBarra Place, Stevenston
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Impressive four bedroom family home
- Modern fitted dining kitchen
- Three public rooms
- Modern fitted cloakroom and bathroom
- Modern fitted en-suite shower and jack & Jill shower room
- Double garage & extensive driveway
- Gas c/h & d/g
- Gardens grounds
Four bedroom modern family home. with entrance hall, three public rooms, modern fitted dining kitchen, modern fitted cloakroom, four double bedrooms, modern fitted bathroom, en-suite shower room and jack and Jill shower room. There is also double garage, extensive driveway. Alarm system. Gas c/h. d
Allen & Harris are delighted to offer to the market this Impressive four bedroom modern detached home which is one of the largest in the estate and offers excellent family accommodation in pristine condition throughout. On the ground floor there are entrance hall, modern fitted cloakroom, spacious lounge, formal dining room, 3rd reception room/t.v. room, extensive modern fitted dining kitchen with patio doors to rear garden, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, ample space for table and chairs and utility room. On the upper floor there are four excellent sized double bedrooms with master benefiting from modern en-suite shower room and jack and Jill en-suite to bedroom two and three, in addition there is also a modern fitted family bathroom. The property is further enhanced by double garage, extensive driveway, alarm system, gas central heating, double glazing and garden grounds to front and rear. The front garden has lawn area and chipped area, the rear garden is enclosed with lawn, raised decking area, there is also a garden to the side of the property.
Reception hallway with double glazed door to the front. Central heating radiator, and tiled flooring.
Modern fitted cloakroom with w.c, wash hand basin. Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Tiled flooring,
Lounge 16' x 12' 10" ( 4.88m x 3.91m )
Spacious lounge with double glazed window to front. Central heating radiator and tiled flooring
Dining Room 9' 11" x 9' 6" ( 3.02m x 2.90m )
Formal dining room with double glazed patio doors to rear. Ample space for dining tables and chairs. Tiled flooring.
Third Reception Room/tv Room 11' 3" x 9' 6" ( 3.43m x 2.90m )
Currently being used a t.v. room, could easily be a sitting room or 5th bedroom. Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Tiled flooring.
Kitchen 17' 1" max x 18' 1" ( 5.21m max x 5.51m )
Modern fitted kitchen with wall mounted and floor base units with matching worktop surfaces. Stainless steel sink, gas oven and electric hob with cooker hood. Two Central heating radiator. Tiled flooring.
Wall units with matching worktop surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine.
Access to upper apartments. Radiator. Cupboard. Loft access and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 4" min x 9' 5" ( 3.76m min x 2.87m )
Master bedroom with two double glazed windows to front. Radiator and carpeted flooring. Dressing area with two fitted wardrobes, carpeted flooring and door to en-suite.
Dressing area is ideally located just off the master bedroom and en-suite with double mirrored wardrobes and carpeted flooring.
Modern fitted en- suite with w.c, wash hand basin set within vanity unit, double shower cubicle, central heating radiator, double glazed window to the side and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' x 11' 2" ( 3.96m x 3.40m )
Double bedroom with three double glazed windows to side. Central heating radiator and carpeted flooring.
Jack & Jill En-Suite
Accessed from bedroom two and three this modern en-suite consists of wash hand basin, w.c. and shower cubicle. Radiator and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Three 13' x 11' 2" ( 3.96m x 3.40m )
Double bedroom with double glazed window to rear. Built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Four 12' 7" x 10' 6" ( 3.84m x 3.20m )
Double bedroom with double glazed window to front. central heating radiator and carpeted flooring.
Modern three piece family bathroom with w.c, wash hand basin and bath. Central heating radiator. Double glazed rear facing window. Tiled flooring.
Double garage situated to the front of the property with light, power and remote controlled up and over doors.
Extensive driveway to the front offering excellent additional parking and leading to garage.
The front garden has lawn area, chipped area and paved path, the rear garden is fully enclosed with raised decking area, outside and lawn area, whereas the side garden has paved path and chipped area. The gardens have been laid out with ease of maintenance in mind and further benefits from dusk to dawn lighting around the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42876684.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV105783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.