5 bedroom detached house for saleBroxbourne, Hertfordshire.
- Magnificent Detached Family Home
- Extended and Totally Re-Furbished
- Highly Regarded Cul-De-Sac Location
- Backing Directly Onto Park/Playing Fields
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Four Reception Rooms
- Four Bathrooms
- Carriage Driveway and Double Garage
- Close To Broxbourne Schools and Railway Station
- Convenient For All Local Amenities
An Outstanding FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOM Detached House enviably located in one of Broxbournes most highly regarded cul-de-sac locations BACKING DIRECTLY ONTO DEACONSFIELD PARK and playing fields. This magnificent family home has recently been extended and totally refurbished to provide spacious versatile accommodation finished to an extremely high standard finish throughout. The accommodation also provides Four Reception Rooms, Four Bathrooms, a Fabulous Re-fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room and a Ground floor Cloakroom. The rear garden is beautifully maintained, being mainly laid to lawn surrounded by various mature trees, bushes, plants and shrubs with DIRECT ACCESS into Deaconsfield Park, to the immediate rear of the house is a timber decking/bbq and patio area. The front exterior is approached via an impressive block paved carriage driveway which provides parking for numerous vehicles and gives access to an attached DOUBLE GARAGE. Bassingbourne Close is conveniently located for all local amenities to include Broxbourne Schools, Shops, The Hertfordshire Golf & Country Club, Broxbourne Railway Station (Liverpool St/Stansted) The A10 and M25.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42877107.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REY0000332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reynolds Salter , Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.