4 bedroom detached house for saleLavery Close, Ossett, WF5
- Attractive and sought after area with convenient Road, (M1&M62) Rail(2) and local bus services.
- The property is situated at the end of a quiet culdesac with low volumes of traffic.
- Local schools, infants and academy, have excellent Ofsted ratings and are within walking distance.
- South facing gardens attract extensive periods of uninterupted sunshine.
- The property design and layout provides privacy and comfort and includes 4 double bedrooms.
- Easy access to local parks and playing fields.
- Walking distance (5mins) to the town centre with various shops, supermarkets and restaraunts.
- Modern construction including environmentally sound insulation and energy efficient heating methods
- The property attracts a Band E Council Tax rating which is resaonable and affordable.
- The property enjoys fibre optics blueband (>150mbps) & Off street parking for more than 3 cars.
We are delighted to offer for sale this 4 bedroom detached house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links, including access to local railway stations for journeys east west or north and south.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a large size and comprises spacious family living space. Many photographs accompany this listing and for further detail there is an indicative floor plan. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42878253.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference vwx-onv6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.