4 bedroom detached house for saleFambridge Road, Maldon
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Two Ensuites plus Family Bathroom
- Three Reception Rooms
- Spacious Modern Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Garage, Ample Parking and Generous Garden
Situated within CONVENIENT REACH OF MALDON TOWN CENTRE as well as the by-pass and PROMENADE PARK is this impressive FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED residence boasting TWO ENSUITES, almost 1600 SQ FT OF MODERN ACCOMMODATION and enjoying a GENEROUS PRIVATE REAR GARDEN.
Fambridge Road connects Maldon's historic town centre to the South of the Town, meaning that a wealth of amenities including schools, shops, cafes, restaurants and recreational facilities are all within convenient reach, as well as providing ease of access out to the by-pass for commuters. Having undergone affectionate modernisation by the current owners, this substantial detached residence is presented in excellent decorative order throughout and boasts almost 1600 sq ft of accommodation, including three receptions rooms, a spacious modern kitchen breakfast room with separate utility room and four generous bedrooms, two with ensuite, further served by a large family bathroom with six piece suite. Externally a block paved forecourt driveway provides off road parking for several vehicles and gives access to an integral single garage. The frontage is also screened from the road by tall hedges. To the rear of the property is a generous and pristinely kept garden, which enjoys privacy from neighbouring properties and is ideal for families or those who enjoy time in the garden. To arrange to view this exception home close to the heart of Maldon please call our team today.
Covered porch area, part glazed door to :-
Double glazed UPVC window to front, open tread staircase rising to first floor, tiled flooring, radiator, doors to :-
Window to side, white suite comprising low level WC and wall mounted basin, radiator.
Study 8' 9" x 7' 5" max ( 2.67m x 2.26m max )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, radiator.
Lounge 24' 11" x 11' 11" ( 7.59m x 3.63m )
Double glazed UPVC bay window to front and French doors with flag windows to rear opening onto the garden, solid oak flooring, centrepiece stone fireplace housing electric fire, radiators.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 22' 10" x 9' 10" max ( 6.96m x 3.00m max )
Double glazed UPVC window and door to rear opening onto the garden, tiled floor throughout. Modern fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl enamelled sink and drainer set in roll top surfaces with matching splashbacks and range of eye and base level units. Built in double oven, gas hob and extractor. Built in dishwasher, space for fridge and freezer. French doors to :-
Garden Room 11' 11" x 10' 9" ( 3.63m x 3.28m )
Double glazed UPVC windows offering panoramic views over the garden, French doors to side accessing the garden tiled flooring, radiator.
Utility 7' 8" x 7' 3" ( 2.34m x 2.21m )
Roll top surfaces with range of eye and base level units and space for appliances, and plumbing for a washing machine. Door to garage.
Double glazed UPVC window to front, airing cupboard and further storage cupboard, radiator, doors to :-
Bedroom One 12' 6" + recess x 11' 3" ( 3.81m + recess x 3.43m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, radiator, door to :-
Modern white suite comprising oversized shower cubicle, low level WC and pedestal basin. Chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" + recess x 8' 4" + recess ( 3.51m + recess x 2.54m + recess )
Double glazed window to rear overlooking the garden, range of fitted cupboards and drawers, radiator, door to :-
Modern white suite comprising corner shower cubicle, low level WC and pedestal basin. Chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom Three 12' 7" x 11' 11" ( 3.84m x 3.63m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 11" x 10' 5" ( 3.63m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear overlooking the garden, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, suite comprising panel bath, separate shower cubicle, low level WC, bidet and his and hers vanity sinks. Part tiled walls, radiator.
Generous block paved forecourt driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles leading to the garage and screened from the road by tall conifers. Gated side access to:-
Immaculately presented and generously proportioned garden facing South East, privately enclosed by panel fence and predominantly laid to lawn with large patio seating area abutting the property and range of mature flower and shrub borders.
Single garage with up and over door, power, light and door accessing the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42878487.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN100352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.