5 bedroom detached house for saleAlkham Valley Road, Folkestone, Kent
Sold STC £455,000
- 5 bedroom detached residence
- Elevated and private position
- Bedroom 1 with en-suite and balcony overlooking fields
- No forward chain
- Lounge, dining room and study
- EPC energy rating G (16)
NOTICE OF OFFERProperty Address:The Moorings, Alkham Valley Road, Folkestone, Kent CT18 7EH.
We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £471,000. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.
Agents Address:Ward & Partners, 107 Sandgate Road, Folkestone, Kent CT20 2BH.
Agents Telephone Number:01303 256505
More detailsIf it is an individual property you are after that offers the best of both worlds then this detached home is one not to be missed!The accommodation on both floors is both sizeable and flexible offering you the opportunity to work from home or cater for teenagers who are looking for that extra space they crave.Set up a private driveway, this home has a generous plot and plenty of parking to suit the biggest of families.Well placed for the motorway and Folkestone, this home certainly has something for everyone!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Bedroom 5: 12'3 x 11'9 (3.74m x 3.58m)
- Dressing Area: 6'6 x 4'4 (1.98m x 1.32m)
- Study: 12'0 x 12'0 (3.66m x 3.66m)
- Dining Room: 18'6 x 11'8 (5.64m x 3.56m)
- Lounge: 19'10 x 18'2 (6.05m x 5.54m)
- Kitchen: 21'1 x 10'3 (6.43m x 3.13m)
- Conservatory: 18'0 x 11'4 (5.49m x 3.46m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 17'9 x 17'2 (5.41m x 5.24m)
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 11'7 x 10'8 (3.53m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'9 x 10'6 (3.28m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'9 x 7'5 (3.28m x 2.26m)
- Shower Room
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42880578.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12634072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Folkestone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.