2 bedroom terraced house for saleStuart Road ,York, YO24
- EPC rating C (top 20% of homes)
- Combi boiler central heating
- Double glazing
- 2 double bedrooms
- Close to city centre
- Front and rear gardens
- Virgin Media ready
- Large kitchen
- Plenty of on street parking (current owners have 2 vehicles)
- Close to local schools and shops
**16k under valuation, priced for quick sale**
We are delighted to offer for sale this 2 bedroom terraced house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links. The property benefits from a front and rear garden, plus ample on street parking. The property has a gas combi boiler and double glazing.
The accommodation consists of -
Hallway with radiator, providing access to the stairway ahead, and living room to the right.
Living room with radiator, providing access to the kitchen. Virgin Media cable services are connected.
Kitchen with radiator and modern fitted kitchen, which includes an electric oven with electric glass hob. Within the kitchen is a pantry/useful store area.
First floor -
Large double bedroom to the front with radiator, 2 windows and useful storage cupboards.
Double bedroom to the rear with radiator.
Family 3 piece bathroom with radiator and 2 windows to the rear.
Please see the many photogrphs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42880728.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference jwa-eoq6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.