4 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleCarlton Road, Wickford, Essex
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 4 bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Great size rear garden
- Garage and off street parking
- Desirable location
- In need of modernisation
- EPC energy rating E (50)
This lovely bungalow is nestled in one of the finest roads within Wickford and approximately a 20 minute stroll from the High Street and railway station.Upon stepping inside you'll quickly feel the warmth the current owner has created within the home, which is evident as you walk around thanks to the elegant touches and spacious rooms.The open plan lounge and adjacent dining room is one of the best features as it allows you to quietly sit and relax in front of the TV or to host the family for seasonal gatherings or special birthday within its 23" dimensions.All the bedrooms in this impressive home are of a great size, all large enough to be classified as doubles, perfect for having the grandchildren to stay over as well as being spacious enough to have as a home office or hobby room.Located in arguably the best part of town for families who enjoy the outdoors, there are plenty of countryside walks nearby, as well as Hanningfield Reservoir a short car journey away for that longer walk and to let the dog off its leash.
What the Owner says:
Having lived here for the past 31 years, I have been truly happy and delighted this has been our family home for so long.We've created such wonderful memories within these walls which makes the decision to move even harder, but the time has come for me to downsize and pass this home onto a new owner to allow them to make their new home.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge Area: 16'8 x 13'8 (5.08m x 4.17m)
- Dining Area: 10'8 x 10'0 (3.25m x 3.05m)
- Kitchen: 12'8 x 7'5 (3.86m x 2.26m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 9'8 (3.66m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'9 x 10'0 (3.28m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'10 x 8'9 (3.00m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'6 x 8'7 (2.90m x 2.62m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage and Off Street Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42880776.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53410241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Wickford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.