4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMargate Road, Herne Bay, Kent
Sold STC £410,000
- 4 bedroom semi detached family home
- Great size rear garden
- Driveway parking to the front
- Fitted kitchen and utility room
- Garden room extension
- EPC energy rating D (57)
An incredibly versatile and wonderfully arranged 4 bedroom family home that is complimented by the most amazing rear garden.Extended to the rear with a conservatory which opens into the garden, every effort has been made to create the perfect property, combining space and quality throughout.All 4 bedrooms are very spacious and the master has staircase access to the second floor and an en-suite.This vast property should not be judged from the outside as it is impossible to gage the space that is on offer. There are 4 reception rooms in total and the conservatory, and the main lounge itself is over 22ft long.With the better weather hopefully upon us, the rear garden comes into its own; established shrubs and trees create a private environment and the garden has been arranged to make the most of its size, with a seating area to the rear to watch the last of the days sunlight.There is parking to the front potentially for 2 vehicles and close by, a very convenient local store catering for your basic requirements.For those of you looking to commute, the Thanet Way is just along the road and easily accessible.Agents Note: To confirm that all items in the Sitting Room (used as Salon) will be removed before completion.
What the Owner says:
In the 16 years I have lived here, the property has been regularly maintained and improved, and is perfect for a large family. It has many rooms and could allow for any individual to work from home with relevant consent. The garden has the ability to house a swimming pool. The current pool is unused and requires repair, however, does not distract from the garden overall which is very large and well established. I have had a new boiler installed and the summer house will remain for the new owners enjoyment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Sitting Room (Used as Salon): 13'9 x 11'4 (4.19m x 3.46m)
- Study: 11'3 x 9'5 (3.43m x 2.87m)
- Lounge: 22'0 x 14'7 (6.71m x 4.45m)
- Dining Area: 11'6 x 10'0 (3.51m x 3.05m)
- Cloakroom: 7'7 x 5'7 (2.31m x 1.70m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'7 x 8'0 (3.23m x 2.44m)
- Garden Room Extension: 17'3 x 10'8 (5.26m x 3.25m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 1: 14'0 x 11'4 (4.27m x 3.46m)
- Bathroom: 9'5 x 7'3 (2.87m x 2.21m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'6 x 10'7 (3.81m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'7 x 10'7 (4.45m x 3.23m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Loft Room used as a shwr room
- Front Garden
- Garden to Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42881514.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11235830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.