2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDover Road, Polegate
- Detached two bedroom bungalow
- Recently renovated
- Front and rear gardens
- Off Road parking and large garage
- Favoured Polegate location
Fox and Son's Polegate office are delighted to bring to the market this two bedroom bungalow. Accommodation comprises of lounge, two good sized bedrooms, a newly fitted kitchen and bathroom. Further features include generous front garden, private rear garden, a large garage and off road parking.
Offers Over £260,000. Fox and Son's Polegate office are delighted to bring to the market this two bedroom bungalow. Accommodation comprises of lounge, two good sized bedrooms, a newly fitted kitchen and bathroom. Further features include generous front garden, private rear garden, a large garage and off road parking.
Approach To Property
The property is situated on a corner plot and has a large front garden laid to lawn, off road parking and a path to the house.
Porch 7' 4" x 4' 11" ( 2.24m x 1.50m )
The porch is brick built with a double glazed door and window.
The spacious entrance hall has a broom cupboard and a radiator.
Lounge 14' 1" x 12' 1" max ( 4.29m x 3.68m max )
The lounge has an electric fireplace, a radiator and is bright due to having double glazed windows to the front and side aspect.
Bedroom 1 11' 6" x 11' 3" ( 3.51m x 3.43m )
The main bedroom has a radiator and a double glazed window to the side aspect
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 8' 11" ( 2.95m x 2.72m )
The second bedroom has a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Kitchen 10' x 9' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.97m )
This newly fitted modern kitchen consists of wall and base units with downlighting onto the wooden work surface with an inset sink drainer. There is an electric oven and gas hob with an extractor hood above. There is an integral fridge, freezer dish washer, washer/dryer and also a bottle cooler. There is a double glazed window to the rear of the property and a door leading to the rear garden.
The family bathroom is partly tiled and incorporates a bath with mixer taps and shower fitting, a WC, pedestal wash hand basin, an extractor, heated towel rail and a double glazed window.
The rear garden is a private walled patio area, there is a shed and side access, as well as rear access to the large garage.
The large garage has been added as an addition to the property, there are power outlets and lights, as well as an electric up and over door and rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42882642.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PLG103791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Polegate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.