3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleScotsman Drive, Scawthorpe, Doncaster
Sold STC £145,000
- Three storey semi-detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Off road parking and detached garage
- Ideal family home
- Popular location
Guide Price £145,000-£155,000 Are you looking for your first home? Offering three storey family living with master bedroom with en-suite, spacious rear garden, off road parking and garage.
Located on this modern residential estate in Scawthorpe is this well presented, ready to move into three storey, three bedroom semi-detached property. The property is an ideal family home and comprises of spacious room sizes, off road parking and a garage.
Has a central heating radiator. Access to the downstairs cloakroom and lounge/diner/kitchen.
Has a central heating radiator and built in understairs storage cupboard. Fitted with a WC and wash hand basin. There is partial wall tiling.
Lounge/ Diner/ Kitchen
Has a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and french doors opening onto the garden. Access to the kitchen.
Kitchen Area 26' 3" x 14' 10" max ( 8.00m x 4.52m max )
Has a front facing double glazed window. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine and gas hob/ electric oven and extractor fan. There is partial wall tiling and lino flooring. Access to the lounge/diner.
First Floor Landing
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Access to the bedrooms, bathroom and second floor.
Master Bedroom 17' 6" exc window recess x 11' 7" max ( 5.33m exc window recess x 3.53m max )
Located on the second floor there is a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and two rear facing velux windows. Access to the en-suite and loft.
Has a rear facing velux double glazed window, central heating radiator and extractor fan. Fitted with wash hand basin, WC and shower cubicle. There is partial wall tiling and lino flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" into recess x 8' 2" ( 3.84m into recess x 2.49m )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 15' 5" into recess x 8' 3" ( 4.70m into recess x 2.51m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has a rear facing double glazed window, storage cupboard and extractor fan. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and panelled bath. There is partial wall tiling and lino flooring.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with mature shrubs. Access to the garage and rear. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with a paved area and mature shrubs. Access to the front and french doors leading to the lounge/diner/ kitchen.
Has power, light and up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42882675.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.