6 bedroom detached house for saleLower Meadown, Near Rackenford
- Spacious family home
- Six bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Four bathrooms
- Approximately four acres of land
- Traditional courtyard of out buildings
- Chicken runs, pig sheds and duck pond
- Superb views towards Exmoor
This spacious characterful house is situated in an accessible rural location and offers spacious family accommodation throughout with three reception rooms, six bedrooms, four bathrooms, approximately four acres of land with a traditional courtyard of out buildings, paddocks, pig sheds and duck pond
The property is situated in a superb rural setting amongst largely unspoilt countryside. Its proximity from the North Devon link road the A361 makes it easy to obtain access to the M5 at Junction 27 alongside which lies Tiverton Parkway Station with its link to London Paddington. The popular market town of Tiverton is approximately 8 miles distance and boasts a wide range of amenities including both private and state schooling, many shops, banks and building societies catering for a wide variety of needs. In addition there is a hospital complex and sports centre/swimming pool. The property enjoys an elevated position with outstanding views to the north towards Exmoor.
Entrance Hall 10' 11" x 7' 9" ( 3.33m x 2.36m )
hardwood front door with opaque glazed pane, understairs storage cupboard, double radiator, exposed beams to ceiling, wall light, slate tiled flooring
Family Room 15' 9" maximum x 14' 3" ( 4.80m maximum x 4.34m )
hardwood double glazed window to front with deep window sill, fireplace with tiled slate hearth housing wood burning stove with timber mantle over, double radiator, exposed beams to ceiling, six wall lights, fitted carpet
Lounge 15' 6" x 14' 2" ( 4.72m x 4.32m )
two hardwood double glazed windows to front with deep window sills, inglenook fireplace housing wood burning stove and timber mantle over, double radiator, exposed beams to ceiling, three wall lights, laminate flooring
hardwood door to front with opaque glazed pane, laminate flooring
Kitchen 18' 8" x 10' 6" ( 5.69m x 3.20m )
single glazed window to rear, hardwood door with glazed pane opening onto garden, range of wall and base units with worktops over, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, calor gas/electric range cooker, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, boiler, ceramic tiled flooring
Dining Room 16' 5" x 8' 10" ( 5.00m x 2.69m )
single glazed window to rear, double radiator, ceramic tiled flooring
Study 9' x 7' 1" ( 2.74m x 2.16m )
single glazed window to side, ceramic tiled flooring
hardwood opaque double glazed window to front, low level WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator, laminate flooring
Bedroom Two 13' x 12' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.94m )
two hardwood double glazed windows to side, double radiator, fitted carpet
En Suite Bathroom
hardwood opaque double glazed window to side, panelled bath with hand shower attachment over, tiled double width shower cubicle with power shower over and glass screen, wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail, electric fan heater, extractor fan, fitted carpet
External Summer Kitchen 13' 4" x 7' 6" ( 4.06m x 2.29m )
hardwood double glazed windows to side and rear, range of wall and base units with worktops over and tiled splashbacks, belfast sink, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge, integrated electric oven with ceramic hob and cooker hood above, slate tiled flooring
full height single glazed window to rear, two double radiators, inset access to loft space, fitted carpet
Bedroom One 15' 1" x 14' 11" ( 4.60m x 4.55m )
two hardwood double glazed windows to front with deep window sills, storage cupboard, fitted carpet
En Suite Shower Room
opaque single glazed window to rear, tiled shower cubicle with power shower, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, low level WC, built in cupboard housing factory lagged hot water cylinder, double radiator, vinyl flooring
Bedroom Three 14' 7" x 11' 3" maximum ( 4.45m x 3.43m maximum )
hardwood double glazed window to front, double radiator, exposed beams to ceiling, fitted carpet
Bedroom Four 16' 7" x 9' 10" ( 5.05m x 3.00m )
two single glazed windows to rear, double radiator, fitted carpet
Bedroom Five 9' 2" x 8' 3" ( 2.79m x 2.51m )
hardwood double glazed window to front with deep window sills, fitted carpet
Bedroom Six 10' 9" x 6' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.06m )
hardwood double glazed window to front with deep window sill, double radiator, fitted carpet
opaque single glazed window to side, panelled bath with hand shower attachment over, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, low level WC, shaver light, double radiator, half height panelled walls, ceramic tiled flooring
single glazed window to rear, tiled double width shower cubicle with power shower, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, low level WC, extractor fan, double radiator, vinyl flooring
private driveway providing gravelled parking area for several cars, gate with pathway leading to the front door, mature shrub and flower borders, vegetable garden, lawned side garden with a large wooden children's playhouse
large veranda with timber decking, a range of outbuildings ideal for renovation subject to planning consent surround a large courtyard area. The majority of land (approximately 4 acres) lies to the rear of the property and incorporates a duck pond, chicken runs, pig sheds, paddocks and woodland.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42882690.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TVT102326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Tiverton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.