5 bedroom detached house for saleOrchard House, High Street, Cropton, Pickering YO18 8HL
Withdrawn from Market
A handsome family house with a cutting edge interior and stunning rural views, located in an attractive village within the North York Moors National Park.
Sitting room, open plan kitchen/dining/living room, downstairs study/bedroom with en-suite, laundry and utility, downstairs W.C
Master bedroom with en-suite, 3 further double bedrooms, family bathroom,
Double garage, two stables, flagged terrace, lawned garden to the front and rear
Paddock available by separate negotiation
Orchard House is an elegant, new build, double fronted family house ready and largely equipped for the first owner to enjoy. It is surrounded with a beautiful Yorkshire dry stone wall and set back from the quiet village road, behind a lawned garden.
• Traditional exterior and striking contemporary interior
• Super high spec, including oak doors, polished plaster wall in the main reception room, brushed marble and oak flooring to the ground floor, underfloor heating, USB ports and excellent energy efficiency
• Feature staircase made from oak and steel with a leather hand rail
• Sliding sash double glazed windows and bi fold doors leading onto large enclosed terrace
• High end kitchen and bathrooms, curved walls and open plan design
• Large outbuilding with two garages and double stables/tack room
There is a private, enclosed terrace accessed from the open plan kitchen/dining living room, ideal for al fresco dining. Beyond is a large parking and turning area with double garage, stables and store room. Also to the rear are three raised vegetable beds, an area of lawn and small orchard. Paddock available by separate negotiation.
The attractive moors village of Cropton, perched high on the southern end of the North York Moors National Park north of the A170 Thirsk to Scarborough road, is home to the New Inn with its renowned micro brewery. It lies within easy reach of the market towns of Pickering and Kirkbymoorside as well as the East Coast mainline railway connection at Malton.
Pickering 4 miles, Kirkbymoorside 5 miles, Helmsley 12 miles, Malton 11 miles. (Distances approximate)
Mains water and electricity, private drainage. Oil fired central heating
Fixtures and fittings
Fitted carpets will be included and light fittings may be available.
Ryedale District Council 01653 600666
Cropton village is approached from the A170 via Wrelton and the property is on the right hand side as denoted by the agent’s For Sale board.
Photographs & particulars
NB: Google map images may not be current and are not necessarily a true representation
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42883254.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6370936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blenkin & Co, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.