3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWellfield Road, Birmingham
Sold STC £180,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Hive Gas Central Heating (where specified)
- Double Glazing (where spcified)
- Modern Decor
- Walking distance from the school
Tired of seeing properties you need to decorate? Want to just move in and put your feet up on moving day? This is the property for you. Spacious and modern decor throughout this property really does feel like a home. Please call now to arrange a viewing for this immaculate home.
This beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached property is a fantastic purchase. With three very good sized bedrooms, kitchen/diner, large garden and a large lounge this property makes the perfect family home or even first purchase. In an idyllic location for transport and walking distance from the nearest school this house is a real gem. Call now to arrange viewings before it is too late
Pebbled driveway providing off road parking, wall light, side gated access and obscure UPVC double glazed door into:
Central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Lounge 19' x 13' 9" max into recess ( 5.79m x 4.19m max into recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator, TV aerial, telephone socket, ceiling light point and storage cupboard.
Kitchen/diner 9' 3" x 16' 11" ( 2.82m x 5.16m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, double glazed patio door out to rear garden, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating s stainless steel sink/drainer, tiled to splashback areas, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, central heating radiator, lino flooring and two ceiling light points.
Double glazed window to side elevation, loft access and ceiling light point.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 9' 5" max ( 3.86m x 2.87m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, TV aerial and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' 5" max ( 3.28m x 3.18m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 7' 5" ( 2.92m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Obscure double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator, bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin with vanity storage, WC, tiling to all walls, lino flooring and ceiling light point.
Decked patio area, laid to lawn, shrubs and plants, outdoor water supply and side gated access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42885174.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHI202166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Shirley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.