4 bedroom link detached house for saleFisher Close, Eastbourne
Sold STC £280,000
- FOUR BEDROOM EXTENDED FAMILY HOME
- SOUGHT AFTER LANGNEY POINT LOCATION
- MODERNISED AND UPDATED THROUGHOUT
- CONTEMPORARY LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING
An opportunity has arisen to acquire this FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME that has been extended, modernised and updated by the current owner to provide FLEXIBLE and VERSATILE accommodation throughout that is CONTEMPORARY.
An opportunity has arisen to acquire this FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME that has been extended, modernised and updated by the current owner to provide FLEXIBLE and VERSATILE accommodation throughout that is CONTEMPORARY. Boasting a LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN, Garage and off road parking, located in the SOUGHT AFTER Langney Point area of Eastbourne. An early inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this property.
Door to the front aspect, under stairs storage cupboard, further cloak cupboard, radiator, newly carpeted and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Lounge / Diner 24' MAX x 12' ( 7.32m MAX x 3.66m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, french doors to the rear aspect with full length windows either side, gas fireplace, two radiators, ample space for a dining room table if necessary.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15' 5" x 9' 8" ( 4.70m x 2.95m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for dishwasher, fridge/freezer and oven, further storage cupboard, door into the garage, two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, partly tiled walls and tile effect flooring, breakfast bar area.
Stairs rising from ground floor to first floor landing having an airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 18' 2" x 7' 7" ( 5.54m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in storage cupboards either side of the en suite entrance, radiator, door through to en suite and spotlighting over.
Comprising shower cubicle, low level W C, wash hand basin, radiator, spotlighting, partly tiled walls and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 10' 8" including wardrobes ( 3.61m x 3.25m including wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in range of wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 2" x 9' 3" excluding recess ( 3.71m x 2.82m excluding recess )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 8" x 7' ( 2.64m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobe and a radiator.
Comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, low level W C, wash hand basin, radiator, built in double fronted storage cupboard, partly tiled walls, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Garage 18' x 7' 9" ( 5.49m x 2.36m )
Having power, lighting and an up and over door, rear and side space for utilities such as a dryer and further fridge/freezer if necessary.
A landscaped rear garden having a paved seating area with an area mainly laid to lawn with herbaceous borders, various trees and plants, raised vegetable bed, at the foot of the garden is a raised decked area for seating, outside power point and lighting and a timber shed.
The front of the property boasts paved off road parking and a shingled beach garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42885531.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.