3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSeaside, Eastbourne
Sold STC £280,000
- THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING TO THE FRONT
An opportunity to acquire this DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM Family Home located in the EVER SOUGHT AFTER ST ANTHONYS area of Eastbourne. Boasting WELL PRESENTED living accommodation throughout with TWO reception rooms, LARGE REAR GARDEN and Off road parking to the front.
An opportunity to acquire this DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM Family Home located in the EVER SOUGHT AFTER ST ANTHONYS area of Eastbourne. Boasting WELL PRESENTED living accommodation throughout with TWO reception rooms, LARGE REAR GARDEN and Off road parking to the front. An internal inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and space this property has to offer.
Door to the front aspect, double glazed windows to both front and side aspect, tiled flooring, door to inner hallway.
Door to the front aspect, under stairs storage cupboard, door into all rooms, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Comprising low level W C, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring, double glazed window to the side aspect.
Lounge 15' 10" Into Bay x 12' 10" MAX ( 4.83m Into Bay x 3.91m MAX )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, gas fireplace with feature surround, tiled flooring and a radiator.
Dining Room 13' 5" x 11' 9" MAX ( 4.09m x 3.58m MAX )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the rear garden, ample space for a dining room table, gas fireplace with feature surround.
Kitchen 13' 9" MAX x 7' 10" ( 4.19m MAX x 2.39m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a one bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, range cooker with cooker hood over, space for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, integral dishwasher, further space for a fridge/freezer, CH boiler, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring, door to the side aspect leading into the lean to, double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the rear garden.
UPVC constructed with doors to both the front and rear aspect providing access down the side of the property.
Stairs rising from ground floor to first floor landing, a large landing with a sash window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 15' 9" Into Bay x 10' 10" To the front of the wardrobes ( 4.80m Into Bay x 3.30m To the front of the wardrobes )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, built in storage and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 9' 4" To the front of the wardrobes ( 4.11m x 2.84m To the front of the wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the rear garden, fitted wardrobes and storage, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 7' 11" ( 2.72m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the rear garden and a radiator.
Comprising paneled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low level W C, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring, radiator and a double glazed frosted window to the front aspect.
A Large rear garden benefitting from a paved patio area with ample seating space, steps leading down to an area laid to lawn with paving stones and shrub borders, gate leading onto a further area laid to lawn with a variety of tree and shrub borders.
The front garden has a driveway providing off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42885537.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105440. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.