3 bedroom terraced house for saleVerbeer Cottage, Willand Old Village
Sold STC £195,000
- Mid terrace cottage
- Three bedrooms
- Attractive rear garden
- Village location
- Double glazing and electric heating
A well presented mid terrace character cottage situated in the heart of this sought after village, comprising three bedrooms, eat in kitchen and an attractive enclosed rear garden.
This delightful mid terrace character cottage enjoys a pleasant position in the heart of the ever popular village of Willand within close proximity to the village amenities. The accommodation boasts a wealth of charm and character with a well proportioned lounge and well appointed kitchen with gas fired Raeburn. A stable door provides access to a covered passage way leading to the attractive rear garden. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a well appointed bathroom. Externally there is an attractive courtyard garden enclosed by walling complimented by a variety of cottage style planting and a useful purpose built storage shed.
solid wooden front door, wall light, fitted carpet
Lounge 14' maximum x 11' 9" ( 4.27m maximum x 3.58m )
double glazed window to front, wall lights, electric night storage heater, fitted carpet
Kitchen 13' 3" x 12' ( 4.04m x 3.66m )
double glazed window overlooking rear garden, multi paned stable door to side, a well appointed kitchen comprised of a range of wall and base units with worktops over, one and a half bowl asterite sink, gas fired Raeburn, understairs cupboard, spotlamps to ceiling, laminate flooring, stairs with fitted carpet to first floor
stairs from kitchen, fitted carpet
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 10' 1" ( 3.78m x 3.07m )
double glazed window to front, exposed floor boards
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 1" ( 3.63m x 2.77m )
double glazed window to front, television point, feature fireplace, fitted carpet
Bedroom Three 12' 2" maximum x 8' 9" ( 3.71m maximum x 2.67m )
double glazed window to rear, built in cupboard, fitted carpet
opaque double glazed window to rear, panelled bath, shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, wash hand basin, low level WC, electric towel rail/radiator, inset access to loft space, spotlamps to ceiling, part tiled walls
to the left of the property twin timber doors open onto a passage way with wall mounted electric light and plumbing for a washing machine, and provide access to the rear garden
to the rear of the property is an attractive courtyard garden enclosed by walling, laid mainly to paving and bordered by a variety of planting. At the end of the garden is a brick built storage shed with power and light
From Tiverton follow signs to Halberton. Upon entering the village turn right signposted Willand and continue along the Halberton Road. Proceed over the mini roundabout and turn right into Somerville Road, then turn left into Gables Road. At the junction proceed straight across the road into Old Village. Continue for a short distance and then bear right where the property can be found after a short distance on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42885588.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TVT102772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Tiverton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.