4 bedroom detached house for saleParr Fold, Unsworth
Withdrawn from Market
- SUPERB 4 BEDROOM DETACHED
- OUTSTANDING PRESENTATION
- GAS C.H, UPVC D.G, EN SUITE
- GREAT CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- PORCH HALL, CLOAKS W.C, DINING RM
- 17' LOUNGE, NORDIC PINE CONSERVATORY
- FTD KITCHEN, UTILITY ROOM
- GARAGE & LOVELY SOUTH FACING GDN
A wonderful family home 1994 built, freehold, 4 bedroom detached house presented to the highest standard and located in a quiet cul de sac off Parr Lane. The property is generously proportioned, has gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, cavity wall and loft insulation. Comprises: uPVC external porch, 17'6 hall with cloaks w.c off, 17' lounge, double doors to separate dining room. Patio doors off to Nordic pine conservatory overlooking the beautifully laid south facing, fenced and level garden. Fitted kitchen with appliances, utility room, landing, 4 bedrooms, 1,2 and 3 professionally fitted furniture and the master bedroom has en suite shower room, family bathroom, brick attached garage and block paved driveway. Carpets, fixtures and fittings are of a very high standard. Everyone who views this lovely home will be impressed but viewings are strictly by appointment only and must be accompanied by Cardwell's staff. Please call on 0161 773 1011, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42885702.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6925210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cardwells Sales, Lettings, Management & Commercial, Whitefield . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.