3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHeathside Road, Woking, Surrey, GU22
- Modern Town House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms And Downstairs WC
- Sitting/Dining Room And Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Allocated Parking Two Cars
- Short Walk From Mainline
- Sought After Location
- No Onward Chain
Rarely available this upmarket end of terrace house, is set in a small quiet courtyard within just a few minutes' walk of Woking's main line station. The accommodation is set over three floors, there are three double bedrooms, the master features an en-suite shower room, whilst the main bathroom has been refitted with a luxury modern suite. Downstairs the kitchen has been replaced with high quality units and features built in appliances. There is a downstairs cloakroom and a living/dining room. There is modern double glazing throughout, the front door has recently been replaced. The modern gas central heating system is fired by a replacement efficient boiler. Outside there are two allocated parking spaces and to the rear there is a small private rear garden. The whole property is presented in very good order throughout, an early internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate this fine example.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42885765.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOK160603. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seymours Estate Agents, Woking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.