5 bedroom detached house for saleBurlingham Avenue, West Kirby
- five bedroom detached home
- two separate reception rooms
- downstairs W.C & shower
- dining kitchen, utility room
- generous lawned gardens & patio
- double garage & driveway
This delightful detached home must be viewed internally to fully appreciate the deceptively spacious interior, character and further potential. Situated within one of West Kirby's most pleasant and popular locations the property comprises in brief of porch, hallway, two separate reception rooms, dining kitchen, utility & downstairs shower room with W.C. To the first floor are five well proportioned bedrooms, bathroom, separate W.C & storage room. The property is complete with beautifully maintained gardens, not over looked to the rear and enjoying a sunny aspect, timber shed, green house, Wendy house, work shop, double garage and driveway. This property is a must see for those seeking a warm and welcoming family home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42889704.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6919217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.