2 bedroom flat for saleLingwood Court, Thornaby
- Taylor Wimpey Built Top Floor Apartment
- Two Bath/Shower Rooms to go with Two Bedrooms
- Well Placed Within Easy Reach of Thornaby Town Centre
- No Onward Chain
- Lounge Opening Into the Kitchen with Modern Units
- Nicely Presented & Spotlessly Clean
- Perfect First Purchase or Ready to go Investment Property
If you are in the market for a nice first time place of your own or a sensibly priced no nonsense ready to go rental property, then this well presented, neat and tidy Taylor Wimpey built two bedroom top floor apartment defiantly merits a few moments of your time for a viewing. Available with the advantage of no onward chain, it also has allocated car parking and ample visitor's parking spaces, combi boiler and security intercom system.
Communal Reception Hall
Staircase to all floors and electric meter cupboards.
Built-in in cloaks/storage cupboard and separate built-in cupboard housing gas fired combination boiler. Security intercom system. Radiator and access to really useful loft storage space with pull down ladder and light.
4.32m x 3.28m
Radiator. Double doors open into
3.05m x 2.03m
Smart range of modern Beech style wall, drawer and floor cupboards. Roll top work surfaces with tiled splashbacks. Single drainer one and half bowl sink unit with mixer taps over. Built-in electric oven and four ring gas hob with extractor hood over. Integrated automatic washer dryer. Plumbing for an automatic dishwasher. Freestanding fridge included.
3.45m x 3.12m
Radiator. Connecting door into
Shower Room En-Suite
Modern white three piece suite comprising; shower cubicle with triton shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin and dual flush close coupled WC. Co-ordinated part tiled walls. Radiator and extractor fan.
3.12m x 2.18m
Modern white three piece suite comprising; panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and dual flush close coupled WC. Co-ordinated part tiled walls. Radiator and extractor fan.
Allocated car parking space and ample visitor's parking spaces.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42891747.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO160426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.