3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMaes Y Wennol, Miskin, Pontyclun
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- OFF-ROAD PARKING
- EXCELLENT SCHOOLING, LOCAL AMENITIES AND ACCESS TO M4
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE & CONSERVATORY
- MODERN LIVING LAYOUT
CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION! FAMILY HOME! We are delighted to market this modern semi-detached property situated in the popular Miskin Village. With excellent schooling (English and Welsh Speaking), access to the M4 and local amenities, this property is perfect for a small family. Don't miss out!
Living accommodation comprises:
Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, off-road parking with front and rear gardens.
Laid to lawn, off-road parking for multiple vehicles, side access, patio paved pathway leading to front door.
Entered through secure front door, stairs rising to first floor, door leading to:
Two piece suite comprising; W/C and wash hand basin. Radiator, obscure double glazed PVCu window to front,.
Lounge 14' 1" x 12' ( 4.29m x 3.66m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points. Double doors leading to:
Kitchen-Diner 15' 7" x 9' 11" ( 4.75m x 3.02m )
Contemporary fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Integral electric oven with four ring gas hob and cooker fan over. Full bowl sink and drainer, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing available for appliances. Breakfast bar, wall mounted gas boiler. Tiled flooring, double glazed PVCu window to rear, double glazed PVCu french doors leading to:
Double glazed PVCu windows to side and rear, tiled flooring, double glazed PVCu french doors leading to rear garden.
Stairs rising to first floor, access to loft, airing cupboard, door leading to:
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 8' 6" ( 4.11m x 2.59m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 9' 4" x 9' ( 2.84m x 2.74m )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points,
Bedroom 3 9' x 6' ( 2.74m x 1.83m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points.
Three piece suite comprising; W/C, wash hand pedestal, panelled bath with shower over. Obscure double glazed PVCu window to side, radiator.
Split level laid to patio and lawn, decked fence surrounding, side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42898287.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.