3 bedroom terraced house for saleVictoria Street, Kimberley, Nottingham
Sold STC £110,000
- Deceptively Spacious Extended Mid Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Three Reception Rooms
- Utility & Ground Floor Shower Room
- Off Road Parking and Rear Garden
- No Upward Chain
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this deceptively spacious EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACED property situated in a highly desirable location within walking distance of Kimberley Town Centre VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY ..............................Offered for sale with No Upward Chain is this deceptively spacious extended three bedroom mid terraced property situated in a highly desirable location within walking distance of Kimberley Town Centre viewing is highly recommended. The property briefly comprises of lounge, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, utility and ground floor shower room and to the first floor there are three bedrooms the master having ensuite facilities, off road parking and garden backing onto Kimberley Cricket Ground.
Lounge 12' 7" max x 11' 2" ( 3.84m max x 3.40m )
Enter via secure double glazed entrance door to front elevation, having feature fireplace incorporating a real flame gas fire with tiled surround and hearth with traditional cupboards built into recess, radiator, TV point and Upvc double glazed window to front elevation, door leading through to sitting room.
Sitting Room 12' 8" max x 12' 3" plus door recess ( 3.86m max x 3.73m plus door recess )
Having TV point, having feature fireplace having real flame gas fire set in Adams style surround with marble inset and hearth, TV point, radiator, door leading to stairs giving access to cellar, door leading to stairs giving access to first floor landing, Upvc double glazed window leading through to dining room and glazed door leading to dining room.
Dining Room 11' 2" x 7' 9" ( 3.40m x 2.36m )
Of half brick and Upvc double glazed construction with Upvc double glazed windows to the rear and side, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, Upvc double glazed roof and door leading through to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 5' 11" ( 3.61m x 1.80m )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over incorporating a one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks, integrated fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, space for fridge freezer, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the side and door leading through to Utility area.
Ceramic tiled flooring, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation, wall mounted central heating boiler and door leading through to bathroom.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising of walk in shower with fitted shower over, pedestal hand wash basin and low level wc, fully tiled ceramic tiled wall coverings, ceramic tiled flooring, wall mounted heated towel rail and Upvc double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Having doors leading through to bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" max x 12' 2" max ( 3.86m max x 3.71m max )
With Upvc double glazed window to the rear, radiator and door leading through to shower area.
Having shower, low level wc and wall mounted hand wash basin, ceramic tiled floor and wall coverings.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 9' 3" max ( 3.38m x 2.82m max )
With Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and door to overstairs storage cupboard having loft access.
Bedroom 3 11' 2" x 6' 7" ( 3.40m x 2.01m )
Having Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
To the front of the property there is off road parking for one vehicle and access leading to side.
To the rear of the property there is an open garden with option to enclose comprising of patio area with lawned area with well stocked borders incorporating a variety of mixed plants, shrubs and trees with summer house backing on to the Kimberley Cricket Ground.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42898881.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.