2 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Edwin Reach, Dunscroft, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedroom
- Ideal First Time Home
- Fitted Kitchen
ATTRACTIVE TWO BEDROOM IN DUNSCROFT- VIEW NOW ***Guide Price £95,000 - £105,000*
Offering a great purchase for either a first time buyer or investor, this Mid Terrace property briefly comprises:- Entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen, conservatory, landing, bathroom and front and rear gardens.
***Guide Price £95,000 - £105,000***
Situated in a popular residential location in Dunscroft with good access to Doncaster and motorways, Offering a great purchase for either a first time buyer or investor, this Mid Terrace property briefly comprises:- Entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen, conservatory, landing, bathroom and front and rear gardens. CALL NOW TO VIEW.
With a front facing double glazed door, stairs to first floor, telephone point and central heating radiator.
With front facing double glazed obscured window, wc, wash hand basen with mixer tap, splash back tiling and central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' 5" x 12' 4" ( 4.39m x 3.76m )
With double glazed doors into conservatory, understairs cupboard, coving to ceiling, electric fire place, television and telephone point and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 5' 5" x 10' 9" Max ( 1.65m x 3.28m Max )
A fitted kitchen with a rear facing double glazed window with wall and base units under worksurfaces and splash back tiling, one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, cooker-hood, electric oven and gas hob and central heating radiator.
With double glazed doors and windows.
With stairs from hall, loft access and central heating radiator.
Bedroom one 9' 9" Plus recess x 12' 3" ( 2.97m Plus recess x 3.73m )
A double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" max x 12' 3" max ( 2.69m max x 3.73m max )
A double bedroom with two front facing double glazed windows, storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
With a bath with mixer taps and shower attached, wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap and splash back tiling, extractor fan, ladder rail and shaver point.
An open plan laid to lawn front garden.
Gate to alley onto street and enclosed block paved area
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42898884.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF103021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.