3 bedroom detached house for saleSpring Bank Wood, Wynyard, Billingham
Sold STC £230,000
- **GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £240,000**
- OFFERED TO THE MARKET WITH NO CHAIN
- THREE BEDROOMS
- PICTURESQUE LOCATION
- EASY ACCESS TO COMMUTER ROUTES
**GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £240,000** An EXCITING opportunity to see this beautiful DETACHED COTTAGE located within the heart of Wynyard village just a stones throw from local amenities and PICTURESQUE duck pond. Situated with wrap around enclosed gardens ideal for catching the sun at all angles.
Offered to the market with no chain a must see property with features of a cottage and a real homely feel. The first floor accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, cloaks/WC, inner hallway, spacious kitchen/diner with stable looking out onto beautiful garden, lounge again with door leading to garden perfect for a summer evening. To the first floor a light spacious landing with feature window, master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from gardens to each side, with enclosed laid to lawn area and patio area in addition to an outside store with full lighting and electrics ideal for garden tools and furniture. Wynyard is located within easy access to both A1 and A19 for transport links and great amenities are close by including local Wynyard primary school and a pharmacy plus more.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Via front entrance door, laminate flooring, radiator, doors leading to cloakroom and hall.
Under stairs cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to front, w/c, wash hand basin, part tiled, radiator.
Lounge 19' 3" x 9' 9" ( 5.87m x 2.97m )
Two double glazed windows to rear, gas fire with stone effect surround, wall lights, two radiators, telephone and TV points, door leading to enclosed rear garden.
Kitchen 17' 10" x 11' 1" ( 5.44m x 3.38m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wood effect wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink with mixer tap, integrated electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, part tiled, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, fridge/freezer, radiator, central heating boiler, space for dining table, double glazed windows to front and side elevations, stable door in to front garden.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from hallway, double glazed feature window to side on staircase, airing cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom One 17' 11" Max into wardrobes x 8' 9" ( 5.46m Max into wardrobes x 2.67m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, w/c radiator, part tiled, extractor fan, shaver point.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" Max x 9' 3" ( 3.02m Max x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' x 9' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, bath with hand held over shower, wash hand basin, w/c, part tiled, extractor fan, shaver point.
Brick built storage with lighting and electrics.
The property benefits from a single garage and parking space, enclosed surround gardens laid to lawn with a patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42899583.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL105636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.