4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorth Side, Leek
Sold STC £210,000
Full description* A individually designed four bedroom semi detached property located in the west end of town and within the catchment for the highly sought after Westwood schools. * Good sized living accommodation comprising: Kitchen / Diner, Cloakroom and Lounge / Dining Room to the ground floor. Landing Area, Master Bedroom with En-Suite Facility, Three Further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom to the first floor.
* Ideally situated for local amenities and schools and within easy access to the beautiful country walk towards Rudyard and surrounding countryside.
* Driveway providing off road parking leading to garage and enclosed garden to the rear, inspection is essential to appreciate the location and quality on offer.
* No upward chain involved with this sale.
Kitchen / Diner - 13'7 x 12'8 (4.14m x 3.86m) - Extensive range of wall and base units. Inset one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated Dishwasher and fridge. Wall mounted Worcester gas fired central heating boiler. Built in double oven. Four ring gas hob. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Cloakroom - 7'11 x 4'11 (2.41m x 1.50m) - W.c. Wash basin. Plumbing point.
Inner Hall Area - Stairs off.
Lounge / Dining Room - 22'8 x 10'10 (6.91m x 3.30m) - Patio doors to garden. Radiator x 2. Inset spotlights. Understairs storage.
Landing Area - Loft access. Storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom - 12'5 x 11'10 (3.78m x 3.61m) - Radiator.
En-Suite - 7'9 x 5'2 (2.36m x 1.57m) - Shower cubicle. W.c. Wash basin. Tiled floor. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom - 11'9 x 9'5 (3.58m x 2.87m) - Radiator.
Bedroom - 13' x 7'3 (3.96m x 2.21m) - Radiator.
Bedroom - 10'1 x 7'6 (3.07m x 2.29m) - Radiator.
Family Bathroom - 9'7 x 5' (2.92m x 1.52m) - Bath. W.c. Wash basin. Heated towel rail.
Outside - Driveway providing off road parking leading to garage and enclosed garden area to the rear.
Viewings - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Please Note - The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42899700.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26378628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.