3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBolsover Hill, Bolsover Chesterfield
- Panoramic views over Bolsover Castle and countryside beyond.
- Immaculately presented accomodation retaining character features.
- Spacious open plan living /dining area with downstairs toilet.
- Useful ground floor reception room/ office/ bedroom 4.
- Sought after location with Town Centre Amenities nearby
- Off road parking and good access to J29a M1.
- Beautiful landscaped south facing garden with large terrace.
- Large workshop/ storage shed to rear.
- Spacious loft area with potential for conversion subject to permissions.
- Freehold property with no upward chain.
REDUCED! We are delighted to offer for sale this 3/4 bedroom semi-detached house in this sought after location and with stunning views of Bolsover Castle and the surrounding area. The property is conveniently located and is within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links and is available with no chain.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and retains character features throughout whilst the layout comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
The property comprises of open plan lounge/ diner, kitchen with utility, downstairs toilet, play room/ office/ ground floor bedroom 4, store room and hallway on the ground floor. The stairs lead to three bedrooms and a bathroom.
Externally, the property boasts off road parking, private south facing garden with spectacular views, a large decked area, landscaped garden with lawn and has the added advantage of a large workshop/ storage shed.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42900780.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference oab-442b. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.