1 bedroom house for saleChaffinch Road, Bury St. Edmunds
Sold STC £165,000
- OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 23RD JULY 10AM-11AM
- Popular Morton Hall Development
- Recently Renovated
- Off Road Parking
- Ideal For First Time Buyer Property
- Great Investment Opportunity
- Buyers Incentive
William H Brown are delighted to offer this one bedroom detached maisonette on the popular Morton Hall development. The property is close to amenities and is ideal for first time buyers. Please book into our open house to appreciate all that is on offer.
OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 23RD JULY 10AM-11AM
Located on the popular Morton Hall development, this immaculately presented one bedroom maisonette is ideal for first time buyers!
Entering the property, a staircase leads up to the first floor into the living room. An archway leads through to the modern fitted kitchen with an integrated oven. The large bedroom is complete with a fitted wardrobe and benefits from an en-suite.
A carport is conveniently located at the front of the property.
Don't miss out, call now and book into our open house to appreciate all that is on offer.
Textured ceiling with light fitting. Double glazed door to front. Radiator. Laminated floor. Socket. Stairs to first floor.
Lounge 15' 9" x 13' 6" ( 4.80m x 4.11m )
Textured ceiling. Light fixing. Double glazed window to rear and double glazed door to juliette balcony. Radiators. Sockets. TV point. Laminate flooring. Archway leads into
Kitchen 10' 1" x 7' 8" ( 3.07m x 2.34m )
Textured ceiling with light fitting. Loft access. Fitted kitchen with fitted gas hob with extractor hood over and metal splashback. Part tiled decor. Integrated oven. Void for fridge/freezer. Void for washing marching. UPVC double glazed window to front. Stainless steel sink. Wood effect work surface. Cupboard. Radiator. Sockets. Telephone point. Tiled floor.
Bedroom One 15' 9" including wardrobe x 9' 2" ( 4.80m including wardrobe x 2.79m )
Textured ceiling with a light fixing. Fitted wardrobe. Radiator. UPVC double glazed window to front. Sockets. TV point. Television point. Built in double wardrobe. Flooring is carpeted. Door to en suite.
Plastered ceiling. Spotlighting. Wetroom style. Hand wash basin. WC. Walk in shower with rain forest head. UPVC double glazed window to rear. Extractor fan. Tiled floor. Heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there is a carport with an integrated cupboard.
As you leave William H Brown in Bury St Edmunds turn left onto Cornhill and turn right onto Woolhall Street. Woolhall Street turns left and becomes St Andrews Street. Continue on the A1302. Take A134 at Beddingfield Way, Orttewell Road and Mount Road to Bradbrooke Close. Continue onto Bradbrooke Close where you will then turn right onto Kingfisher Road, which leads onto Chaffinch Road where the property can be located on the left hand side clearly marked by our For Sale board.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42901734.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGS104912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bury St Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.